Highly specialized processing requires high quality tools. We offer a wide range of products and targeted solutions for medium-high range tooling, with the aim of responding adequately to the multiple production needs of the reference sectors. And not only. We also focus on training, service and respect for the environment, to better meet customer demands.
The quality of the products is the key element that guides the choice of a tool distributor. But it is not enough. Even the services offered are crucial to decree the success of the company. That's why becoming a 'productivity partner' for its customers is a primary goal for Novatea.
'60s and '70s
- 1966 NOVASALD Snc is born, a local reality that distributes electrodes and alloys for welding and brazing.
- 1970 Introduction of the 'local resale of tools and equipment for machine tools' envoirment.
- 1974 The DUBLITZ brand is registered for the production of braze-welded tools.
- 1979 NOVASALD's business starts to change, from a local retailer to the exclusive distributor of MIRCONA for the italian market.
'80s and '90s
- 1982 NOVASALD becomes Srl and expands its business becoming dealer of the first CNC machines for the provinces of Vercelli and Novara.
- 1985 NOVASALD acquires in majority share CARBEX s.a., a French company that produces carbide inserts and mechanical fasteners and at the same time becomes the exclusive distributor for Italy also of VARGUS Ltd.
- 1988 TEA SpA (Advanced European Technologies) manufacturer of special tools is parallel founded to NOVASALD.
- 1993 Year of the merger between NOVASALD and TEA giving birth to what is NOVATEA today.
- 1994 The first research experiences in the field of chip removal begin with European Projects.
- 1997 The first ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Since 2000 to today
- 2006 Entry into the company of the new generations, a burst of renewal!
- 2011 Transfer to the new headquarter in Benna, 10 minutes from Biella and from the Carisio tollbooth.
- 2013 Year full of events for NOVATEA which becomes Corporate Donors for LILT sect. Biella. In the same year is certified AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) with FULL certificate and finally certified ACHILLES Power & Tech.
For years, our main goal, is to seek worldwide the best technologies for mechanical machining to offer on the Italian market.
First of all we want to be a productivity partner for our customers and we are proud to have obtained the trust and esteem of over 400 authorized dealers who work daily with dedication and commitment in the promotion of our products throughout the national territory.
Our technical department designs and realizes special tools on customers request offering a complete and flexible service.
We have a wide range of products of the highest quality and focuses on additional services: design of special tools, fast delivery, agile structure, training programs for technical and commercial staff.
The technical support is always guaranteed by specialized staff who covers all the national territory as well as helpline to advise the customer on the most suitable tool in function of the application and to follow him also after the product purchase.
We assure delivery of our products in stock in 24 hours on all national territory (48 hours for the isle) for orders placed within 5:00 p.m.
Novatea for the social
Novatea, which has always been committed to social issues, in 2013 became part of the LILT Corporate Donors section Biella.
Since 2013, we donate 100% of the budget for Christmas gifts to charitable associations convinced that 'after the verb love the verb help is the most beautiful in the world'.